Paypal payment in 4 installments free of charge
Paypal offers a 4X payment solution
The Pay in 4X facility is independent of Santa Muerte and Santa Muerte is in no way responsible if your Pay in 4x request is denied. For any problem with the payment of your order, we invite you to contact thePayPal customer service.
Paypal offers a payment solution in 4X* which allows our customers to pay for their qualifying purchases, from EUR 30 to EUR 2,000 in 4 installments over 3 months, with the first installment due at the time of purchase, at no additional cost.
- Only available for individuals residents in France
- The Payment in 4x service is available for natural persons aged 18 and over
- Mandatory French PayPal account or create a free Paypal account here
- Pay in 4X is available subject to acceptance, for purchases of 30 to 2,0000€
A credit is a binding commitment and must be repaid, check your repayment capacity.
HOW TO BENEFIT FROM PAYPAL 4X?
How to use PayPal 4 installments payment?
The steps are very simple, whether or not you are already a PayPal customer.
- Choose the PayPal payment after the validation of the basket.
- Select 4X payment (appears if cardholder and purchase are eligible for installment payment)
- Complete the purchase after receiving authorization in seconds
- Create an account on the sitePayPal
- Register your bank card or the bank account that will be attached to it via the Wallet tab then the Register a bank account button, then follow the instructions
- When paying select PayPal then Payment in 4X »
A schedule is immediately available in the PayPal application to follow your budget.
If your Paypal account is eligible, you will have the Paypal 4x payment option which will be displayed during checkout on our store.
If the 4x paypal option does not appear, your Paypal account is not eligible for payment in installments by Paypal.
PayPal payment in 4 installments refused
4X PayPal payment may be declined for multiple reasons:
- The PayPal account does not have the funds to pay the first quarter of the sum, so the buyer must fund it
- The PayPal account is not linked to a current account or a credit card, the buyer must go to his personal PayPal space to register one or the other.
- The credit card payment limit has been reached, the buyer must increase it with his bank
Credit offered by PayPal (Europe) S.à r.l. et Cie, S.C.A., 22-24 Boulevard Royal, L-2449, Luxembourg, R.C.S. Luxembourg B 118 349, which is duly licensed as a Luxembourg credit institution and is under prudential supervision by the Luxembourg supervisory authority, the Commission de Surveillance du Secteur Financier. This information is provided by PayPal.
* Subject to acceptance by PayPal and subject to conditions. Financing offer with compulsory contribution and reserved for individuals. Credit over a period of 3 months. You have a withdrawal period of 14 days to give up your credit. The lender is PayPal (Europe) S.à rl et Cie, SCA, 22-24 Boulevard Royal, L-2449 Luxembourg.